Jun 20, 2010

Settling for college

Gee... 5 days until registration day. Bummers no more holiday got to ready for study now.

My preparation for staying there are:
1. Laptop ( Toshiba L645-1004u) it's affordable nd accecories
2. Rice Cooker (Haeir 1ltr) have the small one just in case i'll be hungry or I may want to cook 'maggie'
3. Iron (Haeir too) it's an coincidence that I choose the same brand , Rm24
4. Kettle (Haeir 750ml) just in case, less the budget to buy water
5. 2 Sports wear with one sports shoe
6. My previous shoe, with one slipper and a sandal
7. 5/6 blouse and 2 robes, 5 house wear
8. 2 towels maybe... since I won't be back home for 3 months
9. 2 bed cloth and a pillow
10. enough amount of toiletries it's a must!
that's it maybe...

it seems my dad can't wait for me to get out from the house... jeez
he keep asking whether I already transfer all my documents to 'this my new laptop'
well I guess it's fin

No comments:

Post a Comment