Dec 12, 2010

7 Things that I hate about watering plants

1. Every time when I was doing something that I like or watching tv then that is the time when mom called me to water the plants

2. Dang iT! the water hose is so heavy as if I'm wrangling with an Anaconda. (Dad bought the most best quality of water hose which is also the most heavy one)

3. The little creatures will jump out

4. Floor will be wet then when the leaves fall it will stick and makes it hard to sweep

5. as the water pours makes me want to go to ~ toilet

6. Eyes that stares (Fine I'm aware that I am still wearing my pyjamas even it's already afternoon)

7. Oh I hate snails! i stepped and kicked without my intention 'hate those squishy sound and gooey trail it leave'
Killing snails and slugs here!!!

but the result on watering the plants are worth it everyone likes it and the plants are blooming with flowers "oh, sorry didn't take a pic of my parents flowers, later when i have my own cam that i'll show ya"

/Rawr!\

No comments:

Post a Comment