Jul 29, 2013

It's been awhile.Social Communication.

new post took 1 year and a half to make it here. I know. I'm not a writer but I do wish something or somewhat will record all my ideas on the go and publish it without me making the fuss to turn this on and type it down. The Future we will wait.
From these pass years lots of things had happen, majorly I was focusing on human characteristic and ways of approaching. I was not a social people, but now I'm stepping into it.

So today's topic is What to Say and Not to Say (common sense for shut-in people like me)

1. Conversation: . Simple ways for a conversation to work is...response. Never reply with one word at each question. Make sure it varies, from sports to celebrities or from weather to travelling. 
 [to get out of the conversation in a good way by not hurting the person's feeling is to find reasonable excuse to get away-not "I got a cat to feed. Later" and making the face please stop talking - NO  ]
 
2. Approaching:
How about not saying at all... just smile. A tactic for a simple approach. They say to smile it in the way of utter sincere. Well at first I hated this smile, it is easily noticeable when I quiver at both ends of my lips. it obviously shows that I'm nervous. It does take practice.

Try practise on a mirror and then remember when smiling try lifting up your chin and smile. And don't forget to look at the person's face 
[if you can't look in the eye, look at other parts of the face... avoid the lips!-shows different meaning] 
to the person you are targeting. If you start to quiver, just laugh at it. Don't hold back. When you smile people will approach you naturally because they feel comfortable with the one being look like ultra friendly.

3. Bad Mouthing: Talk it on your own! Never in front of your friends - it will ruin your "pure" image, cause unhealthy thoughts which expands more with friends that encourage you more to do so. If your friend started it, just smile and nod or otherwise, if you join in, later you might spill the beans in front of the Queen herself.

4. Details: Best conservationist does not talk much in detail. But they do talk when people are interested. If you wanna be that kinda cool people and be respected, is actually not to talk that much. Not detailed like Sheldon Cooper. I've notice that awesome people always wait to reveal their element of surprised [yourself that you are proud of] at the last moment ... not telling it at the first, second or third meeting, but after. It does work for those wanted to be remembered.


There are other details that I can list to you, from this past year I've learned, but for a simple way kind of communication is to nod and smile.
When to nod and smile (trick):
  • To turn on the deaf ear 
  • as a gesture for "hello" 
  • as gesture of "excuse me" 
  • "goodbye" 
  • "I understand" 
  • Noticing that a person did something wrong
  • or just about anything.
By this you can get in and out the conversation freely, people will easily forget you, try No. 4, make them memories of you last longer. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment